For the following term options of 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months:
- No payments due until the promotional offer's expiry date
- No interest payable during the promotional term, but interest accrues
- If the promotional balance is not paid in full by the promo expiry date, the accrued interest will be charged to the cardholder's account and interest will be charged on the balance going forward at the cardholder's annual interest rate
- Plan: Equal Monthly Payments with 0% Interest
For the term options of 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, 36 months, and 48 months:
- The balance is to be paid in equal monthly payments.
- Payment Defender premiums, and taxes if applicable, will be included in the monthly payments.
- If Flexiti does not receive required payments by the balance due date, Flexiti may cancel the promotional offer and interest will be charged at the cardholder's annual interest rate.
For the term options of 60 months and 72 months:
- The balance is to be paid in equal monthly payments, including interest, Payment Defender premiums, and taxes if applicable.
- The promotional annual interest rate varies based on the cardholder's creditworthiness.